Submissions

WASH wants you to submit thoughts, articles, stories, links, ideas, reviews, stats/data, resources, questions…anything relevant to be posted on our blog!!!

E-mail: w_a_s_h_@hotmail.com

*Please indicate if you want your name to be published with your entry. If you want to be completely anonymous please feel free to access the following email account to contact us from here:

id: washanonymous@hotmail.com
password: secret

Monday, November 17, 2008

Product Review: An Alternative Perspective on the Rock Chick


I did not enjoy the rock chick. Maybe it’s just not the right shape for my vagina or something but I find it really uncomfortable. It’s very flexible, going from the V shape to an L shape when you insert it. But, I find that as soon as you let go, it tries to get back to the V shape, closing up and making it really uncomfortable. I tried to make it work for a while, but now I just feel like I’ve wasted $100. I think that it was a great idea, but in practise it just didn’t work out the way that I’d hoped.

- Alice

No comments: